Hello I'm 29yr old female and I just found there is a quite Lil internal swollen in labia I also have irregular periods from long time as well is this something which requires immediate attention since when I tried browsing Google I just read articles like ovarin cancer and so me really worried
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi you need to consult gynecologist for examination... it might be cyst or wart... treatment wil be decided accordingly...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.