Internal problem
Doctor i am suffering from vaginal pain..during urine discharge i am facing this problem..n after every 5 min i am feeling like to pee but its paining alot..please doctor suggest me what should i do..n i do have kidney stone!
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shyama Nivas
Gynecologist 9 yrs exp Patna

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You are most probably suffering from urinary tract infection.drink plenty of fluid.maintain hygiene.and consult ur dr for antibiotics and urine tests.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Vaginal internal examination
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.