Internal Fever and Covid19
I'm suffering from internal fever since last 4 days. On Thermometer my readings are coming out to be around 98.6 but I know what I am feeling from inside. I dont have body pain or shortness of breath but I'm not able to feel active. I don't have cough but I can feel little discomfort in my chest. Could it be related to covid 19?

I don't think so. Could just be the anxiety. If u r so worried you can get tested.

Do you have any history of Contact with a Covid patient or a travel history? If not then you need to improve your nutrition, get plenty of exercise You can contact your doctor who will manage your symptoms.
This is due to anxiety because of coronavirus scenario. You don't have any illness. If no history of travel, sick contact, then nothing to worry
consult for more discussion on ur problem and treatment chat privetly,
Since you dont hve any travel histpry or any contcat with known positive patient your are in safe zone ...stay home for 14 days..take stema inhalation nd some antibiotics you will be fine