Internal cut mouth
Have sustained cut due to teeth. . And now it has become pus type and pain while eating. Pls suggest med
12 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der if its increased in size incision and drainage has to be done consult ent specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?