cardiologist-icon

Intermittent chest unease

For last few weeks there has been intermittent chest uneasiness. Sometime there is a pain which varies as I move my arm and it also spreads in the shoulder , this happens towards left side and left arm. Two years back my BP shooted up that's the history. Kindly advice, planning to visit the doctor but a forehand insight would really help.

Harisha N L

Get an ECG immediately and consult nearest physician for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc...consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..take over the counter medications with above..