Intercourse
What Is the best time to intercourse to get my wife pregnant. I have been trying from last 6 months and it's not working. I am 25 and she is 22. Please suggest. How any days after periods we should start and how offen we should do.

Dr. Harshini.V
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Bangalore
Generally wen woman  menstrual cycle is of 28-30 days n regular, then ovulation wud happen around 13-16 day of cycle n if u try dat time thers max possibility of pregnancy. So the right time to try wud be between 12 - 18 the day of cycle preferably on alternative days ! Gud luck..