Intercourse issue

After intercourse I m experiencing very uncomfortable feeling on my penis and also pains when it gets harder again and I keep passing urine. I will have this sensation of passing urine for at least 30 minutes after intercourse. Kindly advice what is the reason for this.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. Pain during or immediately after intercourse when ejaculating or when passing urine can be a symptom of infection. You do not mention if you are using condoms for contraception and whether you have single or multiple sexual partners. ideally you should abstain from intercourse till your condition is diagnosed and treated. your sexual partner(s) will also need testing and treating. I would recommend that you visit a genitourinary medicine specialist who will do the necessary examination, tests and correct treatment. Doctors specialising in this field in India are qualified as MD Skin and DVD.