Intercourse during pregna
2 Q i am 4 month pregnant...during my first month my gyne suggests me some tests which comes normal except thyroid which comes T3 250.8 ng/do,T 4 19.19 ug/DL ,serum Tha .13 you/ml ..after this she suggests me to consult thyroid specialist for better opinion.i consulted a specialist he said to undergo free T3 free T 4 tha test he said I. Pregnancy we do free t3 t4 tests ..then the reports come free T 3 3.84 ph/ml ,free T4 1.46 ng/DL ,tsh .043 you/ml..in this T3 T4 comes normal n Tsh is low the limit of tsh is given in reports r .55 to 4.78 you/ml.he said he will check my levels monthly and write a follow up in a prescription..not given any medicine....my question is till when I have to go to check my levels if everything is OK why is he advising me blood test every month n if there is a problem why he is not giving me any medicine??? Pls help My 2 nd question is after completing my 4 th month I had done intercourse ...but my vagina is very dry it becomes v painful y??is it normal?

Thyroid screening is necessary before prescribing the drugs as drugs unnecessary cause harm..... So dont wry and follow  the advice the opinion from gynac
During pregnancy thyroid binding globulins are increased due to hormonal effects hence total thyroid hormones will be increased when compared to free levels...if there is slight increase generally medications not prescribed patient is kept under supervision through repeated tests...vaginal dryness and pain is due to hormonal changes during pregnancy nothing much to worry.