Intercourse doubt

Hello Dr. I am newly married. I have problem in sex. Her Hymen has broken. Still anything to break inside? When i fingering inside the vagina, no open areas/no holes. Is it ok to have sex? I was doing inside her for almost half-hour but my sperm doesn't come out. Pls suggest me Thank you.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, if your wife is having normal periods and has all secondary sexual characters then don't worry her reproductive tract is normal, there is nothing to break after hymen is ruptured, and yes you can have your sex life. Most probably your anxious causing you delay your orgasm. Relax yourself, foreplay for some time before sex helps you to have proper erection, avoid masturbation, Eat healthy fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid smoking, drinking, chewing tobacco. Avoid strenous excersie. If problem persist consult a psychiatrist.