Hymen and sex
I am a virgin i would like to know does it pain for the first time of intercourse and does it bleed? if it bleeds how long does it bleed.i am able to insert single finger in vagina does it mean i dont have hymen? please let me know about this

Hello.... At this age vagina will be tight due to harmones ..hymen will be there in every women. Hymen breaks after intercourse.. It also breaks in other sport women like horse rider, athletes, people who does strenuous exercise.. At time to of intercourse it would pain and il bleeds. Amount of bleed depends on individual