Intense itching
Hello iam having intense itching on the back of my both fore arms and when i scratch the rashes are appearing . I have had jaundice and hepatitis A three months back. Then i got this infection if skin . it subsided as the jaundice went off now again it appeared . What could be the problem ?! please help

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Greetings. This appears as subacute eczema. The triggers has to be identified to treat such conditions effectively. With a cream it will improve for now, but to prevent relapses we need find the cause of the skin condition. I suggest you to meet a qualified Dermatologist near your neighbourhood for better understanding of the skin condition and planning a treatment. Hope it helps you.
meet a Dermatologist.

Intense itching on arms