Intense hair fall
Sir, I am just 21, and I have a severe hairfall for which I consulted many trichologist and physician but, my problem is yet lasting. If I can find any remedy from you it will be useful P.S: I hav no thyroid, I go to gym regularly

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if its not happening, you should consider seeing a dematologist. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss