diabetes-icon
Insulin resistance
I am using 25 units of human mix trad insulin twice a day and janumet 50/500,glimipiride 4 mg twice a day .but sugar levels are 180-220 in fasting and 385 -467 pp. what is the suitable treatment for this insulin resistance.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  These sort of things are not to be dealt with on such a platform. We need to examine the patient and then decide what is to be done. Kindly go consult a diabetologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you further. Also, along with the medicines, you need to have a strict diabetic diet. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
brittle diabetes
-change insulin brand/ change insulin site/ change insulin dose timings /exclude other endocrinological problems.
for best results admit in diabetology clinic for 2-3 day.

Regular insulin u 500 Contact resistance test procedure Humalog mix 50 insulin