Inside toung there is red thing
I am seeing red thing inside the lateral part of my toung. What is it?  Please guide me if you can. Please

As a ENT SURGEON I CAN TELL U THAT ITS SEEMS MORE TOWARD GINGIVITIS OR ORAL ULCERS EALRY STAGE. Usually due to poor oral hygiene
feel free to consult with your history and clear picture for further guidance and prescription

They are nothing but early stage of ? Apthous ulcers in my opinion and you have to take care and other important his keep your oral cavity came and do the salt water gargling at least once in a day take plenty of water daily and brush your teeth with smooth brush at least two times in a day and avoid taking spicy food and sweet food at least for a few days and you have to take the medicines and for the details you contact me.