Insect in Stomach
For last 1 month, whatever I have food within few minutes it will go out (normal motion). Consulted doctor and he gave tablet (exit-w). Still it's not stopped. Kindly tell me which kind of doctor I need to consult? Also tell me best tablets for my problem. Thanks in advance
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello There. its unfortunate that you are suffering from such an issue. in some cases this may be normal physiology so no need to be worried. but what i don't understand is what made you feel that you have an insect in your stomach? do you feel any pain in abdomen or lower abdomen? any pain while passing stools? you need to consult a gastroenterologist for this issue. drink lots of water and have a cup of curd everyday. cap.darolac would help in restoring the normal intestinal flora. Best Regards, Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?