Insect bite
Hello doctor, i have an insect bite around my neck area. Skin is red with small puss like white bois. Consulted a doctor at a hospital, he gave me wysolone tablet but it isn't available in the market. Can you tell me a substitute for it?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. I do not think you should take wysolone for such a conditon as it contains steroids. Meet another dermatologist and be sure to go to a skin specialist. Similar presentation can be seen in many skin diseases and can be diagnosed during a consultation. OTC anti-allergic medications may be useful till then.
Both the problem may have a common cause and can be made out upon investigation and consultation.
Avoid self medications. Meet a Dermatologist.