Inner thighs turning black
My inner thighs are turning black and at night it itches a lot too. I don't know what it is. I think it is a fungal infection or something. Please shed some light on this. I have been using Fusidic Acid Cream on it now for one day. I have also attached a photograph with it. Please let me know if it's fine.

This is tinea cruris. It's a fungal infection. Fusidic acid is actually an antibiotic cream. It's won't help . You require a complete course of appropriate antifungal treatment. Do you have similar rash over other body parts too ? Discuss in details, so that treatment can be given to you accordingly.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance.