pediatrician-icon
Ink swallowed
My daughter is 4 yrs old,she had swallowed gel pen ink..plz suggest what all the precautions had to be taken and kindly let us know the causes.
354 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ashwani Koul
Pediatrician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Ink's swallowed may cause staining of the tongue, staying for weeks, and depending on amount taken can cause gastric upset and vomiting. So observe for any symptoms, call the AIIMS poisoning center at 011265893911, if any further doubts.
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
YES NO
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.