My daughter is 4 yrs old,she had swallowed gel pen ink..plz suggest what all the precautions had to be taken and kindly let us know the causes.
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Ink's swallowed may cause staining of the tongue, staying for weeks, and depending on amount taken can cause gastric upset and vomiting. So observe for any symptoms, call the AIIMS poisoning center at 011265893911, if any further doubts.
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?