Injured penis

Last week while watching porn I ejaculated in my underwear my foreskin was closed due to underwear and the semen remained in my foreskin after that I had sharp irritation in my penis. After that my penis felt like its divided in two. Once in a day there is irritation in my penis while urinating. I have sharp piercing pain sometimes and I have pain in lower abdomen. I loose erection just as I had it now. I feel a bit pain when I shake it on the mid of my penis. Please suggest in a lot of confusion on what to do?

Doctor Answers (1) on Injured penis

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. As of now is there any wound on your genitals? Any erosion or ulcer or lesions like papules? Also along with burning micturition do you have any pus discharge from the urethral meatus? It could be related to any urinary tract infection or gonorrhoea. For now use only lukewarm water to wash your genitals. Avoid any soaps or antiseptics. Drink plenty of fluids. Consult a dermatologist or general surgeon for further evaluation.