Inguinal hernia
I'm 28 yrs old and suffering inguinal hernia 8to 10 yrs in right provide me solution for this. Or suggest for good laproscopic surgeons.
109 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der if you are suffering from inguinal hernia it has to be evaluated whether its direct or indirect and you have to undergo surgery consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?