Inguinal Hernia

I have inguinal Hernia for last 8 years. My Age is 47 years, Height 6 feet, weight 88Kg. I can easily push back my hernia bulging, some time i use to control bulging by upside down yoga Ashan. I do not have diabetes, my Blood pressure is normal sometime little lower, little obese (Over weight), no uric acid. I use to get back pain easily. Which operation will suit me for my hernia correction i.e. open or Laparoscopy). Total approximate cost of both type of operation. My choice of mode of operation is PIN HOLE (Laparoscopy) if suitable for me. Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Inguinal Hernia

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
The operation will be done to reduce the hernia and reinforce the anterior abdominal wall.
The type of surgery depends on the surgeon. If you have laproscopic surgeons then they will do it.
For price and other such issues, you will have to consult a surgeon in person only.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.