Ingrown toenail
I have had a toe ingrown toe nail since a long time and it heals and again gets infected. I also got my nail removed 3 years ago but it the problem came back. Is there a permanent solution to this problem

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

In ingrowing nail the nail bed has to be ablade partially, if it is not done it will recur, consult orthopedic surgeon or dermatologists get partial excision and ablation
Dr. Gaurav Sawhney
Orthopedic Surgeon 21 yrs exp Chandigarh
Surgical procedure in which a part of growth plate of the nail plate is removed gives excellent result. The procedure is done and under local anesthesia. You may visit me at my clinic for consultation regarding the problem.