Ingrown nail,swollen skin
Had in-grown toe nail that grew cutting through the skin nearby. Now the skin around is swollen with occasional bleeding and is very painful to even walk. Which specialist should I consult?
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Franklin Sujith Kumar
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello,you need to visit a dermatologist..time being apply fucidin cream
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?