Information about the jt
I have a doubt . I would like to know that is there any difference between atlanto axial joint and atlanto condyler ?...and if what type of joint do they form like weather hinge joint or saddle joint?...Thank You

Hello...... There are two types of joint atlanto axial,atlanto occipital or atlanto condylar. Atlanto axial joint is pivot joint.... Atlanto occipital joint moves forward and backward with little later action.. So it's a kind of hinge joint.... Feel free to ask any query regarding this..