Information about Contraceptive pills
Hi Doctor, I wanted to know if Tab Krimson 35 is a contraceptive pills or just a PCOD medicine. I used to take it for my PCOD, so wanted to know a little more about it

Krimson 35 mg tablet is a hormonal preparation that is used to treat androgenic hormone-dependent disorders such as acne, alopecia (hair loss or baldness) and hirsutism (excessive growth of coarse and. It contains a combination of two medicines - Cyproterone and Ethinylestradiol.        It is used to treat symptoms of polycystic ovary like alopecia ,hirsutism and acne  .It also works as a contraceptive hence avoid using any other contraceptive  along with it.
It's used for pcod but it is also a contraceptive pill.. Consult a gynaecologist for best advice..