Inflammation in testies
Hi I have inflammation in right testies. To whom may i consult the best in delhi ncr region for treatment properly.
121 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

May be Orchitis ( Testicular infection) Advised Sonography of Scrotum and antibiotic course meet any Physician or Surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?