Inflammation and pain
I am having Inflammation and acute pain in right foot below thumb area. The pain started in the morning and since then it is increasing. I did not have any injury in that area, it just started suddenly in the morning when I woke up.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can take a tab. Zerodol-sp Zerodol-p twice a day after food for 3 days. Also, kindly consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  You might need some tests also for a proper diagnosis like x-ray . Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
ARUNESH DUTT UPADHYAY
General Physician 31 yrs exp Pune

Can you please get a serum URIC acid done and let me know
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
It can be gout...as location is such Do ice sponging...tab voveran...meet MD physician