Infertility

Spontaneous miscarriage four times. Diagnosed for adenomiosis. Suggested laparoscopy. Wat are my pregnancy chances after laparoscopy

Doctor Answers (3) on Infertility

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist
Only laparoscopy cannot heal the root cause of adenomyosis.Sorry to  inform  you  but you are walking  on the road of hormone  imbalances  which lead to period and fertility  issues in short term but serious  disorders  like diabetes,  blood  pressure,  autoimmune  thyroid  disease  and cancers in the long term.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. Ypu have a vwry good chance of having healthy natural pregnancy.If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr Nikita Gandotra Delhi | Gynecologist
When was adenomyosis diagosed???kindly attach the usg or MRI ..
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.....laproscopy is a technique with which you visualize the internal organs.. Laproscopy is used for diagnostic purpose.. Adenomyosis has to be treated medically or surgically... Consult gynaecologist in nearest hospital... Laproscopy don't decrease chance of pregnancy.