INFERTILITY PROBLEM

Myself a Marketing Professional, Married before 2.5 years . But problem is that we didn't having any baby till now. When I visited to Urologist in last year he diagnosed SEMEN ANALYSIS, ULTRASOUND, HORMONE ASSAYS and CYTOLOGY EXAMINATION. But result was sperm count Nil. There is no signs of presence of SPERM - dead or alive. He denied to go a head because of minima possibilities. From then I didn't go anywhere and consult with anyone. But someone says that It's can be curable If it's possible so kindly suggest me best ways and what will be the approx expenses will occur.

Doctor Answers (2) on INFERTILITY PROBLEM

Plz send a copy of report...i had a case will sperm count nill and now its close to 15 million....so don't loose hope
Hi Please post copies of all the reports by asking a direct question. FNAC is not a confirmatory test for absence of sperms. You might need a biopsy of testis and then decide if ICSI is feasible. If the absence of sperms is due to blockage then there is a way around.