Infertility Problem
He had consulted in last year with an Urologist. As per his recommendations, all required Vitamins n minerals are available. Then he go for Ultrasound and cytology examination. Advised for Testicular biopsy for him. How he can recover from this situation and how much expense will occurs in such situations. Kindly provide best suggested views. Thanks
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What is the problem that he is having? I mean infertility is there but what exactly is causing it needs to be evaluated. Kindly consult your doctor only for it for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.  Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?