INFERTILITY - PCOS

Dear Doctor, I have been diagnosed with pcod 4 months back .. I took thyroid/haemoglobin tests and all are normal .. I have had irregular periods few times before marriage .. Doctor had suggested for 3 cycles of femilon which I had taken and post completion of the last femilon cycle in Aug, my LMP was on Aug.. I didn't get my periods post Aug .. I have been prescribed with ovares plus and metital tablets for the next one month .. could you please advise about ovares plus/metital tablet usages ?

Hello...... Metital is combination of metformin and myo inosital.. Given in Polycysic ovarian syndrome, to promote female fertility, and in increased insulin resistance... Ovares is just a multivitamin tablet with antioxidants, you can take both nothing to worry .. If have any side effects consult your gynaecologist soon...
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Only tablets cannot  heal PCOS.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....