Infertility
I was married before 2years now not yet get pregnent. When I checked I have pcod problem. Now I came to know about this hospital. Vi would like to get treatments here but is this ok for middle class family to get treatment here??

Hi...., If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation. If you don't become pregnant using clomiphene and metformin, your doctor may recommend using gonadotropins — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) medications ..Kindly consult Gynecologist...