Infertility

I have simple cyst at right side abt 3.4 cm. Delay period from 3/7/16.it rupture naturally or shall I take medicine for it? Plz suggest any medicine. My endometrium level was normal. Follicle grow normally but can't rupture. Have pcos before marriage. Trying for pregnancy for last 2 yrs. Husband report is normal have good count and motility. 12 month follicle study done with 50 mg clomifen.follicle grw rupture with inj but experiment was failed. Hence One time iui also done but... Hormonal profile and HSG test is within range. Which type of treatment I have to follow plz tell me...I can't understand my problem...plz..plz...
views-icons 29 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on Infertility

Umesh Thakkar Ahmedabad | Gynecologist
you are getting good follicles after clomifen 50 mg and ovulate after injection ,trying for 12 months and once IUI & still you not get result so i Suggest you -go for diagnostic hysteroscopy and laparoscopy on any day between 7th to 10th day of cycle and if it suggest everything is normal and your s.prolactine level is also normal then go for atleast 3-4 cycle of iui regularly you may get result.
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
any cyst above 4 cm requires surgery. you have a small cyst and i think dont do anything for it. as you are not ovulating so you have late periods. yes you need aggressive treatment with adding FSH INJECTIONS AND SEEING TO IT THAT YOU HAVE ATLEAST 3 EGGS WHICH CAN RUPTURE AND THEN INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF SPONTANEOUS PREGNANCY
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
your problem is with your follicle and also your weight ...your ht wt ratio is not goog you have to reduce wt at least by 10 kg ...first do that it will help you ovulate spontaneously...dont go for agressive treatment for infertility without loosing wt....it will decrease the chance of sucess...you can meet the fertility expert for proper advise
Dr. Ashwini S Bangalore | Gynecologist
If it is a simple cyst it will disappear in a month or two. Try 2-3 cycles of IUI using gonadotropin injection s instead of cc. If that also doesn't work then it may be worthwhile to consider IVF.