Infertility

I have a 8yr old healthy child.i had a blighted ovum in2012.no dnc was required.i conceived again after medications in Feb 2015.but had an m/c.had a d&e done.reason for m/c was cmv infection.again took medications but was not able to conceive.did hsg test.left tube had a blockage which was quite old.the right one got opened in the test.again I again conceived in Nov 2015.again had mc at 7 weeks.was advices hcg injections which I was taking.emergency d&e had to be done.had a lot of blood loss.reason for the same was exertion as per the doc..... currently m taking homeopathic medicine for pcod.pls guide me with what treatment should I take up.i m not interested in ivf.

Doctor Answers (1) on Infertility

Hi there.please get your
LA.
AcL. 
Protein C.
Protein S.
Antithrombin C.
Levels done to rule out any coagulation anomaly.  You may need blood thinning medication like Aspirin or Heparin in your next pregnancy to avoid another missed abortion