Infertility due to cyst

One year back i had an Ectopic pregnancy in Rt FT,which was repaired after DNC.advised to take contraceptive pills for 1 year.on jan 16 i was tested for thyroid which was 8.3 and advised to take Thyronorm 100mg. my cycle is normally of 30 to 35 days but now i m facing irregular period,pregnancy test was negative.yesterday i was gone through an ultrasound which result as 28*26 mm cyst in Rt ovary.I really want to conceive please suggest the best doctor regarding my problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Infertility due to cyst

Dr. Navya G Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there.Delayed periods could be because of many causes like Significant weight gain or loss,Overexercise,Poor nutrition, anemia, hypothyroidism, Smoking,Eating disorders like anorexia nervosa,Increased stress, Polycystic ovarian syndrome. You have irregular periods because of hypothyroidism. That cyst you have mentioned about is small one and usually they are functional cysts. They resolve in few months without any treatment. If you wanna conceive then have regular sex specially the middle 2 weeks of your menstrual cycle you wil be fertile and release ovum(egg) . If your trying already from one year and stil it dint work then consult gynecologist nearby. Or infertility specialist in your city. IUI ie intra uterine insemination is better for you as you had one ectopic pregnancy and chances of another ectopic is high.