Infertility confusion
Hello doctor, My son s 1and half months old nd he s not gud n breastfeeding...so v suggested by Nan pro powder nd then after his 2nd vaccination he got loose motion fa continuous 4 days so v consult another doctor nd he suggest Isomil powder...I have a doubt that whether dis powder leads to infertility fa my son...can u pls suggest me vd dis...

hi 45 days old child and you have tried 2 milk substitutes.avoid top feeding and absolutely no bottle. regarding isomil causing infertility is toooo far fetched idea;its a soya based milk and is a lactose free milk substitute ,it has lesser calcium as compared to other milks and can be used for 2 yrs continuously.there are no documented cases of infants getting infertile as adults if fed soya based formula when infants.
Hello.. Well sir the powder which they have given is nothing but milk substitute.. Artificial feeds.. it is no where leading to the fertility of your son and doesn't not contain any such substances...Do not worry about it...Thank you