9yrs marriage,plz tel m that can conceive,weight=58,age=33,ovaries r good ,before Mlc regular(periods,she have used three months course medicine tii tree to five years changing medicine s.
108 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

U will have to show a good fertility specialist. All the things cannot be discussed in this forum. Get a basic USG, HSG and husband's semen count done and revert back
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.