Infection prone
My body is too much prone to infections and I get tired too easily.. I am healthy physically .. but I can't work too much.. even many times I hv gone through infectious swellings.. on my body.. at different places

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Its time you give attention to your diet. Have a high protein diet, have lots of greens fruits and vegetables. Have 5 smaller meals rather than having 3 huge meals. And let 2 of those 5 meals be completely of fruits or vegetables. You can take a tab. Glutanase once a day after food for a month. Drink lots of water. Avoid smoking and alcohol intake if you have a habit. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.