Infection on penis

I can see a small black bubble kind of thing is protruding outside on glans of my penis. I have no itching no pain. It's been there for past 1 year. I thought it will heal by itself and neglected it, but now I am afraid. Should I try some anti fungal ointment or should I consult a doctor. I don't know which doctor to consult. (dermatologist or physician). Please help, any advise is more than welcome.
views-icons 34 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the lesion. But from your description it looks like you could be suffering viral wart. They are usually painless. But can spread to involve other parts also. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?