Small infection on penis
I see small red mark on my penis which i think wiĺl ok in few days but after 20 day its looking same...so pls suggest me right doctor
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello .. Consult a gen surgeon and get evaluated...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?