Infection on gentic organ
I have found red black spots on penis end portion. I need to know is it infection or to whom should I consult
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello, 10% of the people have clear bumps I.e pearl like appearance on the tip of the penis that's normal, people who are having itch below the level of chin might also have genital scabies where there is severe itching and it might cause red rashes on the edge or tip of penis. Unprotected Sex can cause syphilis which appears as a red ulcer, so I suggest you to consult a dermatologist to ruleout this things.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.