Red spot on penis
Hi from last two days i am seeing red spots on the top part of my penis. My wife has vaginal infection from last two months and accirding to vaginal swab test "klebsiella grown on culture". Is it due to that. Pleasw suggest the treatment or good doctor to consult.
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Surendra Nath Tripathi
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Bhopal

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Stop intercourse for 15 days. And you take homoeo med. Belladonna 30.  3 times in a day. And for your wife. You give her homoeo med. Sepia . 30 . 3 times in a day.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.