Infection on foot
I have some kind of infection on my foot, some Drs says it is fungal infection. I have tried anti fungal creams out of which Halox was one and worked at least good. But now it it turning into something else. Please suggest me what kind of treatment should I take?
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Halox is not an antifungal, it is a steroid. Steroids worsen infections and should be used only on the prescription of a qualified Dermatologist. Please visit a dermatologist near you before the medicines you are using cause more damage to your skin. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.