Infection in foreskin
Hi. I am having problem of getting whitish material around my Penis head inside skin. I was cleaning it properly while taking bath.. Now the problem has increased and started feeling the pain and skin around that has become so delicate and reddish. I was using Nizaral cream ( ketoconazole) .

Hello there. I'm not sure what whitish material are you talking about? Does it come from within or does it just appears.? I would suggest you maintain good hygiene and maintain a dry environment down there. Are you sexually active? Consult a dermatologist for further help on your condition. Next time when you post such questions, I would request you to post a picture of the lesion do that we can help you better. Regards