Infection in foreskin
Dear sir I m heaving a sex twice or thrice in a week but some time i m heaving a crack on my foreskin it will take one week to heal. Then its ok for two or three months i dont understand why it is happen kindly suggest me what should i do for that. How should i care my foreskin. Thanks

Hello there..... It is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections. ... Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision is the only permanent cure.....