I have a white fluid continously oozing from my vagina. It makes me feel uncomfortable as it stays wet and when ignored it dries and settles on vagina giving itching. What can be done?
7 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. It appears you may have am infection. Your gynaecologist is the best person to examine you and determine the cause. This will allow correct effective treatment. Your partner may also need treating. You should avoid intercourse till you are completely better. Best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.