Infection( i guess)
I am suffering from pink patches with itching and pain from several months. i have tried some creams but as of now no success. due to this infection(not sure what it is) i am facing sometimes problems while peeing too. please help me on urgent basis.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...where are the rashes exactly? And what treatment are you taking? If you are using any steroid creams for infective causes, then it will only exacerbate the infection. You will need detailed clinical examination to diagnose the condition. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.