Sever pain
I am suffering from vaginal discharge(white),vignal pelvic pain,lower back pain and pain in the upper middle part of the stomach.and i always feel like dizziness,tiredness..low energy level..there is some heavyness in my head due to this..i don't feel hungry even if i don't eat for a day,I don't feel like eat anything.still i puton lots of weight.i have done thyroid,pcod test 2 months ago n it's negative..please tell some medicines bcoz due to some reasons i m unable to go to doctor.please do the needful.

Dr. Shashi Prabha Khare
Infertility Specialist 25 yrs exp Bhopal

Your symptoms seems to monilial vaginitis with PID it requires specific treatment