Infection.

I am married woman and my age is 30 years. M very disturbed and depressed as I ofently get vaginal infection in which I have to face acute itching, pain and swelling. My doctor prescribed me some med to insert. I wanted to know the cause of dis infection occurring again and again and is dere any permanent treatment to it. Kindly reply as I remain very tensed and disturbed due it

Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Obstetrician 35 yrs exp Bangalore

I agree with the answer given so far. It's advisable to get Blood Sugar tests also done if not done till now. Diabetes is one of the causes of recurrent vaginal infection.

Hello.. Well it's quite possible that you have problem of fungal infection...please follow up with the doctor gynaecologist so that we can examine once amd give you antibiotics and pessaries....let us get serology testing also done... consult a gynaecologist...thank you