Infection. Huge skin boil
Possibly due to change of soap, a pimple appeared on my neck. It quickly ripened and I removed the pus. It hardened, after which I visited a doctor and was put on antibiotics (taximo and zerodol). It has not subsided. Size of plum.

Dr. Batul Patel
Dermatologist/Cosmetologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello It will settle in few days.do slight warm fomentation twice a day and apply Tbact cream twice a day along with your oral antibiotic.It will take 7to 10days to settle after which u will need creams to remove the marks. Hope this helps Best Dr Batul Patel Www Drbatul.com